Tuesday 5 March 2013

Make your Mark

 
 I entered into the colleges Make your Mark campaigns competions. This here is the developement of myy stencil design. I wanted something that looked clean and current with a feel of being in a creative atmosphere (the art equiptment spread out everywhere). I used pen tools in photoshop to make some vectors for extra sharpness and cleaness, which worked well to create a stencil design.  I don't normally work in this way, but it was well worth it as I made the shortlist and got feedback to improve it. You can see the before and after results below.  The first was my first submission, but they wanted me to balance it out a bit more with a paint tube and make it busier (which is the bottom image). I'm very happy with the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment