Tuesday 5 March 2013

NSS poster



Here's some of the outcomes I made for the NSS poster competion during summer. Since then I know that I didn't win or even come close, but it was fun playing around with this project anyhow. The main idea for this was to have the speech bubbles overlapping each other to make it seem that everyone has to speek their view, to create the thing that's is going to make a change. I thought that the design looked too much and  tried to limit the colour scheme to green for positivness and added a little scholar guy to get more attention and help relate that it's to do with uni. I response I got from that poster made me improve the little guy and clean him up and tidier (as you can see on the right) To be honest I think the first poster met the brief (simplistic)

No comments:

Post a Comment